Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (54) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (27) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (175) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (86) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Corporate reports (63) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (6) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (11) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (74) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (33) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (216) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (87) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (287) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (18) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (57) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (34) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (64) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (39) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (126) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (10) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (170) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Courts and Tribunals (107) Apply Courts and Tribunals filter
- COVID-19 latest updates (20) Apply COVID-19 latest updates filter
- Forensic science (27) Apply Forensic science filter
- Justice and the law (235) Apply Justice and the law filter
- Legal aid (335) Apply Legal aid filter
- Policing and community safety (269) Apply Policing and community safety filter
- Prisons (328) Apply Prisons filter
- Statistics and Research (211) Apply Statistics and Research filter
- Youth justice (103) Apply Youth justice filter
- 2023 (27) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (137) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (156) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (163) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (158) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (121) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (137) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (135) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (179) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (106) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (65) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (54) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (24) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (3) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (4) Apply 2008 filter
- 2006 (1) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (1) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
This document sets out how the Northern Ireland Prison Service (NIPS) manages prisoners who may be concealing items internally.
This document sets out how the Northern Ireland Prison Service (NIPS) deploy and operate X-Ray Body Scanners.
NI Judicial Scheme Advisory Board Register of Interests.
Enforcement of Repossession Judgments and Ejectment Decrees
Audio and Video Links Live Links Consultation Report.
Key messages for legal aid suppliers for February 2023
The Department of Justice is committed to engaging with members (or those who represent the interests of members) when any changes are made to regulations of a pension scheme or before the introduction of a new scheme.
DoJ Disclosures 2022.
NI Prison Service Background Quality Report.
Update on the reporting of the 2021/22 Northern Ireland Safe Community Telephone Survey and the 2023-24 survey year
This provides an update on the reporting of 2021/22 survey findings and the plan for the 2023/24 survey year.
Summary of Responses: Consultation on coronial investigations into deaths abroad.
The Government Protocol which governs the use of restorative approaches in the justice system has been in operation since 2007. Following an independent review commissioned by the Minister of Justice last year, the review report and new draft Protocol has been published
Mortgages Actions for Possession Bulletin Background Quality Report
Judicial Statistics Background Quality Report
NICTS Quarterly Statistics Background Quality Report
The Youth Justice Agency has an easy to understand and responsive complaints procedure which encourages anyone who feels they have been treated unfairly or inappropriately by the Agency to speak out so that their concerns can be addressed.
Competition for PCNI Psychiatrist Commissioner
Judicial Protocol Regulating Direct Judicial Communications between Scotland, England & Wales, and Northern Ireland in Children’s Cases.
Here is the updated Protocol which has now been extended to include Northern Ireland.
Circular 'LSA 03-23 - High Cost Cases - Estimated Costs of any case in excess of £100,000' refers to LSA Circular 08-22 which invited practitioners to provide estimated costs for ongoing cases that are likely to be High Cost Cases and seeks reports on a