Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (57) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (27) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (178) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (88) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Corporate reports (63) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (6) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (11) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (74) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (33) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (217) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (86) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (290) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (18) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (57) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (30) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (64) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (39) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (122) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (10) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (168) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Courts and Tribunals (109) Apply Courts and Tribunals filter
- COVID-19 latest updates (20) Apply COVID-19 latest updates filter
- Forensic science (27) Apply Forensic science filter
- Justice and the law (235) Apply Justice and the law filter
- Legal aid (344) Apply Legal aid filter
- Policing and community safety (264) Apply Policing and community safety filter
- Prisons (328) Apply Prisons filter
- Statistics and Research (206) Apply Statistics and Research filter
- Youth justice (104) Apply Youth justice filter
- 2023 (48) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (135) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (152) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (160) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (157) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (116) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (137) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (135) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (179) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (106) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (64) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (51) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (23) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (3) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (4) Apply 2008 filter
- 2006 (1) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (1) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
Booking Form For Interpreting Services Non LAMS Emergency Authority
LSANI circular 'LSA 10-22 - Change of telephone translation and written translation providers' notifies practitioners of a new provider for telephone translation and written translation and sets out how these services should be requested and authorised
LSANI guidance - the Language Line sets out the steps which should be taken by suppliers when seeking to make a request for telephone translation using The Language Line.
Guidance on making requests for written translation requests using The Language Room.
LSANI guidance - the Language Room sets out the steps which should be taken by suppliers when seeking to make a request for written translation of documents using The Language Room.
This provides an update on the 2021/22 and 2022/23 surveys.
The Inspire Pilot commenced within Laganside Courts on 29 November 2022 to provide advocacy services to court users.
Northern Ireland Victim and Witness Survey Privacy Notice.
Adult and Youth Reoffending in Northern Ireland (2019/20 Cohort) Statistics.
Conclusion of Domestic Homicide Review - Amy
A summary report on a review carried out by a Domestic Homicide Review Panel.
Year One Progress Report - Forensic Services Strategy 2021-26
Details of car parking near Legal Services Agency new address at Ann street, Belfast
Outcome of the consultation on policy proposals for new provisions to tackle organised crime in Northern Ireland.
LSANI circular 'LSA 09-22 - LSANI Relocation to Ann Street' notifies that the Legal Services Agency Northern Ireland will be relocating from Waterfront Plaza to a new premises on 15 November 2022.
The eligibility and other requirements for appointment as a Notary Public in Northern Ireland are prescribed in Order 107, Rule 9 of the Rules of the Court of Judicature (NI) 1980 as set out in the document below.
This guidance has been developed in conjunction with key voluntary and statutory partners and published by the Department of Justice as statutory guidance under section 17 of the Protection from Stalking Act (Northern Ireland) 2022.
From the outset of my tenure as Minister of Justice, I have set out a clear and unambiguous message that stalking, in all its forms, is wrong and will not be tolerated.
Over representation in the youth justice system in Northern Ireland.
Written Ministerial Statement: Over representation in the youth justice system in Northern Ireland.