Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (57) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (27) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (178) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (88) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Corporate reports (63) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (6) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (11) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (74) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (33) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (217) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (86) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (290) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (18) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (57) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (30) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (64) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (39) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (122) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (10) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (168) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Courts and Tribunals (109) Apply Courts and Tribunals filter
- COVID-19 latest updates (20) Apply COVID-19 latest updates filter
- Forensic science (27) Apply Forensic science filter
- Justice and the law (235) Apply Justice and the law filter
- Legal aid (344) Apply Legal aid filter
- Policing and community safety (264) Apply Policing and community safety filter
- Prisons (328) Apply Prisons filter
- Statistics and Research (206) Apply Statistics and Research filter
- Youth justice (104) Apply Youth justice filter
- 2023 (48) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (135) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (152) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (160) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (157) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (116) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (137) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (135) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (179) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (106) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (64) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (51) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (23) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (3) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (4) Apply 2008 filter
- 2006 (1) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (1) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
Circular 'LSA 03-23 - High Cost Cases - Estimated Costs of any case in excess of £100,000' refers to LSA Circular 08-22 which invited practitioners to provide estimated costs for ongoing cases that are likely to be High Cost Cases and seeks reports on a
DoJ Statistics and Research Branch Publication Survey 2022.
Northern Ireland Courts and Tribunals Quarterly Business Data User Guide.
Equality Screening Forms 2022-23
The 'LSANI guidance on practitioner file reviews' details the Legal Services Agency’s approach to measuring practitioner error and fraud as part of its strategy to estimate and address the level of loss that fraud and error costs the Agency each year.
Circular 'LSA 02-23 - Practitioner Error and Fraud File Reviews' will be of interest to all practitioners who provide civil and criminal legal services as the Legal Services Agency begin to sample cases for the live scheme, commencing January 2023.
A search certificate relating to a Article 22 Possession of Land (22PL) case
LSA 01-23 - Implementation of new financial eligibility functionality in the Legal Aid Management System (LAMS)
Circular 'LSA 01-23 - Implementation of new financial eligibility functionality in the legal aid management system' advises practitioners of the introduction of new functionality to LAMS.
Here you will find annual reports provided by the Independent Monitor.
Key messages for legal aid suppliers for December 2022.
The focus of this publication is on a module included for the first time within the 2019/20 Northern Ireland Safe Community Survey (NISCS) relating to:
This bulletin provides an overview of the most recently available key statistics produced by Analytical Services Group (ASG).
This piece of research aims to gain an insight into key stakeholders’ experiences to date of conducting business using remote technology.
This bulletin presents data on cases relating to young people (aged between 10 and 17 years) coming into formal contact with the criminal justice system in Northern Ireland for the year 1 April 2021 – 31 March 2022.
This document sets out the Northern Ireland Prison Service (NIPS) policy for the operation of the Conditional Early Release (CER) Scheme.
The Northern Ireland Prison Service (NIPS) is committed to creating a positive environment for those who live and work in our prisons, where we support and challenge people in our care to change.
Updates on programme engagement and participation.
Guidance on support for victims of domestic abuse.
LSANI circular 'LSA 11-22 - Implementation of inactivity prompts in the legal aid management system' advises all practitioners of the approach the Legal Services Agency (the Agency) will take to ensure that inactive cases on LAMS are closed.
Language Line Solutions guidance on how to access a telephone interpreter