Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (57) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (27) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (178) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (88) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Corporate reports (63) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (6) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (11) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (74) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (33) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (217) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (86) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (290) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (18) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (57) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (30) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (64) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (39) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (122) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (10) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (168) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Courts and Tribunals (109) Apply Courts and Tribunals filter
- COVID-19 latest updates (20) Apply COVID-19 latest updates filter
- Forensic science (27) Apply Forensic science filter
- Justice and the law (235) Apply Justice and the law filter
- Legal aid (344) Apply Legal aid filter
- Policing and community safety (264) Apply Policing and community safety filter
- Prisons (328) Apply Prisons filter
- Statistics and Research (206) Apply Statistics and Research filter
- Youth justice (104) Apply Youth justice filter
- 2023 (48) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (135) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (152) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (160) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (157) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (116) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (137) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (135) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (179) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (106) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (64) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (51) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (23) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (3) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (4) Apply 2008 filter
- 2006 (1) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (1) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
LSANI general authority - deployment of mediators in legally aided non-family intra-litigation civil proceedings
The Legal Services Agency Northern Ireland (LSANI) advises practitioners of the introduction of a General Authority (GA) under Regulation 37 (4) of the Civil Legal Services (General) Regulations (NI) 2015.
This is a Grant by the Legal Services Agency Northern Ireland (“the Agency”) under Article 12(2)(c) of the Access to Justice (Northern Ireland) Order 2003 to the Housing Rights Service, (HRS) a company limited by guarantee (NI021018) having its registered off
Key messages for legal aid suppliers for January 2022.
The LSANI guidance on the completion of financial eligibility in advice and assistance is for all solicitors assessing authority for advice and assistance under the Legal Aid Scheme in Northern Ireland.
LSA 04-22 - Guidance on completion of financial eligibility in advice & assistance and representation lower courts applications
Circular 'LSA 04-22 - Guidance on completion of financial eligibility in advice & assistance and representation lower courts applications' advises practitioners that with effect from 21 February 2022 all new applications
The LSANI guidance on the completion of financial eligibility in representation lower court applications is for all solicitors assessing the authority for representation (lower courts) ('rep lower') under the Legal Aid Scheme in Northern Ireland.
3rd Party Report - Research and Analysis.
The Trauma of Violence and its Impact on Young People in Northern Ireland: The State of Evidence
3rd Part Report - Colm Walsh
Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma Research and Analysis.
OCTF Annual Report and Threat Assessment 2020/21.
Circular and corresponding schedule 'LSA 03-22 - High cost cases - estimated costs of any case in excess of £100,000' invites practitioners to provide estimated costs for ongoing cases that are likely to be high cost cases; that is cases which will resu
This scheme was established following the closure to new members of the previous judicial pension scheme under the Judicial Pensions and Retirement Act 1993 (known as JuPRA) on 31 March 2015.
FSNI Corporate Governance Framework
FSNI Leadership Board: Terms of Reference
The Department of Finance (DoF) commenced a public consultation on the Draft Budget 2022-25 on the 13th December 2021.
Response Report on the November 2021 targeted engagement exercise upon the use of Live Links.
Consultation Report: Legal Aid for Mediation in Non Family Civil Cases
Non-Fatal Strangulation Summary of Responses and Way Forward Report.
Consultation Report and Summary of Responses from th consultation on Proposals to Reform Rehabilitation Periods in Northern Ireland.
This publication presents findings from a Personal Safety module contained within the 2019 Young Persons’ Behaviour and Attitudes Survey.
Circular 'LSA 02-22 - Case management - review of inactive cases in the Legal Aid Management System (LAMS)' advises practitioners that the Legal Services Agency NI (the ‘Agency’) is engaged in a process of reviewing and closing cases on LAMS which meet the