Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (54) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (27) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (175) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (86) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Corporate reports (63) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (6) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (11) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (74) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (33) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (216) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (87) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (287) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (19) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (57) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (34) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (64) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (38) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (128) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (10) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (185) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Courts and Tribunals (107) Apply Courts and Tribunals filter
- COVID-19 latest updates (20) Apply COVID-19 latest updates filter
- Forensic science (27) Apply Forensic science filter
- Justice and the law (235) Apply Justice and the law filter
- Legal aid (335) Apply Legal aid filter
- Policing and community safety (270) Apply Policing and community safety filter
- Prisons (327) Apply Prisons filter
- Statistics and Research (227) Apply Statistics and Research filter
- Youth justice (107) Apply Youth justice filter
- 2023 (26) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (137) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (157) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (166) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (126) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (138) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (136) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (190) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (179) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (106) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (65) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (54) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (24) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (3) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (4) Apply 2008 filter
- 2006 (1) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (1) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
Allocated funding for community projects.
Consultation Report for Review of the Magistrates Court and County Court Appeals Criminal Legal Aid Costs
Consultation Report for the Statutory Review of the Magistrates’ Court and County Court Appeals (Criminal Legal Aid) (Costs)
The sentencing following conviction leaflet provides information on sentences that may be given where a person pleads guilty or is found guilty of an offence by the court and is convicted. It will help explain the outcome of the case. The leaflet is for guidance on
Circular 'LSA 10-21 - Practitioner error and fraud pilot – practitioner guidance' will be of interest to all practitioners who provide civil and criminal legal services as the Agency begin to sample cases for the pilot, commencing on Monday 18 October 2021.
The 'LSANI guidance on practitioner error and fraud pilot' details the Legal Services Agency’s pilot approach to measuring practitioner error and fraud as part of its strategy to estimate and address the level of loss that fraud and error costs the Agency ea
The Legal Services Agency Northern Ireland's process maps for the practitioner error and fraud pilot.
The LSANI practitioner error and fraud pilot file details form to be completed by suppliers when submitting the complete paper file.
This Scheme provides for the payment of compensation to, or in respect of, persons who have sustained criminal injury.
Hate Crime guides for the workplace.
This report presents workload statistics for the last five financial years for both Youth Justice Services and Custodial Services (Woodlands Juvenile Justice Centre, JJC) within the Youth Justice Agency (YJA).
Beyond the ‘Spark’: Young People’s perspectives on the 2021 Northern Ireland Riots. Dr Colm Walsh.
Circular 'LSA 09-21 - Legal aid case contact methods' clarifies how to best use the messaging functionality on LAMS and also provides the full range of contact options available for practitioners to contact LSANI in the event of an emergency or a specific matter.
Consultation report on the proposed strategy for supporting and challenging women and girls in contact with the justice system
A consultation report on a proposed justice –wide strategy for supporting and challenging women and girls in contact with the justice system.
AccessNI Stakeholder Group - Minutes of meetings 2021
Victim and Witness Strategy 2021-2024.
Article 44A applications can be made to either the Magistrates' Court or the County Court.
Consultation Report and Summary of Responses - A new draft three-year Victim and Witness Strategy for Northern Ireland and the establishment of a Victims of Crime Commissioner for Northern Ireland.
The Link Newsletter Programme Updates.
This report describes the average daily prison population and prison receptions data for the financial year 2020/21. During 2020/21, the overall average daily prison population decreased by 4.5% to 1,448.
The Framework Document sets out the arrangements for the governance, accountability, financing, staffing and operation of the Legal Services Agency Northern Ireland (LSANI).