Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (54) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (27) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (175) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (86) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Corporate reports (63) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (6) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (11) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (74) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (33) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (216) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (87) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (287) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (19) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (57) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (34) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (64) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (38) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (128) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (10) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (185) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Courts and Tribunals (107) Apply Courts and Tribunals filter
- COVID-19 latest updates (20) Apply COVID-19 latest updates filter
- Forensic science (27) Apply Forensic science filter
- Justice and the law (235) Apply Justice and the law filter
- Legal aid (335) Apply Legal aid filter
- Policing and community safety (270) Apply Policing and community safety filter
- Prisons (327) Apply Prisons filter
- Statistics and Research (227) Apply Statistics and Research filter
- Youth justice (107) Apply Youth justice filter
- 2023 (26) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (137) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (157) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (166) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (126) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (138) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (136) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (190) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (179) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (106) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (65) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (54) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (24) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (3) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (4) Apply 2008 filter
- 2006 (1) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (1) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
Key messages for legal aid suppliers for August 2021.
The bulletin presents data on the length of time taken to complete criminal cases dealt with in the Crown and magistrates’ courts in Northern Ireland for the year 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021. In 2020/21, the median time taken for a case to be disposed, at al
This guidance is issued by the Minister of Justice under Article 50 of the Criminal Justice (Northern Ireland) Order 2008.
NI Judicial Pension Scheme Board Minutes and Agendas 2021
Here you will find Annual reports and accounts details for the NI Judicial Pension Scheme Board.
Voluntary and Community groups, registered charities and statutory organisations across Northern Ireland are being invited to apply for Assets Recovery Community Scheme (ARCS) funding to prevent crime or reduce the fear of crime. Further information about ARCS funding is
Circular 'LSA 08-21 - Case Management - Review of Inactive Cases in the Legal Aid Management System (LAMS)' reminds practitioners that the Agency will be reviewing and closing cases which meet the pre-determined closure criteria.
Key messages for legal aid suppliers for July 2021.
Northern Ireland Safe Community Survey: Update on the 2020/21 and 2021/22 surveys and impact of Covid-19
This provides an update on the 2020/21 and 2021/22 surveys and the impact of Covid-19.
Private Family Law Early Resolution Action Plan
This plan details priorities for civil and family justice modernisation for the remainder of the Assembly mandate.
LSANI circular 'LSA 07-21 - High cost cases - estimated costs of any case in excess of £100,000' invites practitioners to provide estimated costs for ongoing cases that are likely to be high cost cases; that is cases which will result in costs over &pou
CCEA Active Evaluation Report.
Review of Hate Crime Review in Legislation - Departmental Response.
Circular 'LSA 06-21 - Migration of LAMS to new hosting infrastructure' provides information for practitioners on the details relating to the migration of LAMS to a new hosting infrastructure.
The business plan sets out the vision, aim and values of the Agency and the business objectives for the coming year.
AccessNI Circulars 2021
Key messages for legal aid suppliers for June 2021.
AccessNI performance report April 2020 to March 2021
NI Prison Service - Annual Report and Accounts 2020-21