Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (57) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (27) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (178) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (87) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Corporate reports (63) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (6) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (11) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (74) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (33) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (217) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (86) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (290) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (18) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (57) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (30) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (65) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (39) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (122) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (10) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (168) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Courts and Tribunals (109) Apply Courts and Tribunals filter
- COVID-19 latest updates (20) Apply COVID-19 latest updates filter
- Forensic science (27) Apply Forensic science filter
- Justice and the law (234) Apply Justice and the law filter
- Legal aid (344) Apply Legal aid filter
- Policing and community safety (264) Apply Policing and community safety filter
- Prisons (327) Apply Prisons filter
- Statistics and Research (206) Apply Statistics and Research filter
- Youth justice (103) Apply Youth justice filter
- 2023 (47) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (135) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (152) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (161) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (157) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (116) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (137) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (135) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (179) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (106) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (64) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (51) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (23) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (3) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (4) Apply 2008 filter
- 2006 (1) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (1) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
Circular 'LSA 06-22 - Introduction of guidance on seeking domestic violence waiver' advises practitioners that with effect from 22 February 2022 Regulation 10 of the Civil Legal Services (Financial) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2015 was amended to introduce
PSNI template form for suppliers of legal aid to request information in relation to a domestic incident
Until 2021, Analytical Services Group (ASG), the statisticians within the Department of Justice (DoJ), produced five individual quarterly publications - County Court, Crown Court, Magistrates’ Court, High Court and Children Order - and an annual Judicial Statistics publi
Human Trafficking Leaflet contact details.
Strategic Framework for Youth Justice 2022 - 2027
Adult Restorative Justice Strategy for NI 2022-2027.
NI Judicial Pension Scheme Board Minutes and Agendas 2022
Supporting Change - A strategy for women and girls in or at risk of contact with the justice System.
The Practitioners’ Group provides the statutory and voluntary organisations, involved in the operational delivery of search and rescue services across Northern Ireland, with an opportunity to come together to share knowledge and best practice.
Abusive Behaviour in an intimate or family relationship – Domestic Abuse Offence - Statutory Guidance
This guidance has been developed in conjunction with key voluntary and statutory partners and published by the Department of Justice as statutory guidance under section 30 of the Domestic Abuse and Civil Proceedings Act (Northern Ireland) 2021.
A consultation on the Police Pensions (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2022.
Summary of consultation responses and next steps.
This guide provides information on the range of benefits available to members of the Police Pension Scheme, to help provide financial security up to retirement age and beyond. It explains how the Police Pension Scheme 2015 works and how a police officer can make the most
This outlines the plans for reporting on the 2020/21 survey.
Evaluation of the Substance Misuse Court Pilot
Departmental Board Minutes 2022
Guidance on the Domestic Abuse Waiver in Legal Aid applications
LSA 05-22 - Introduction of a general authority pilot for the deployment of mediators in legally aided non-family intra-litigation civil proceedings
Circular 'LSA 05-22 - Introduction of a general authority pilot for the deployment of mediators in legally aided non-family intra-litigation civil proceedings' announces the introduction of a General Authority (GA) for the use of mediation to be funded for legally
LSANI guidance note - submitting payment during the general authority pilot for the deployment of mediators in legally aided non-family intra-litigation in civil proceedings
The 'LSANI guidance note - submitting payment during the general authority pilot for the deployment of mediators in legally aided non-family intra-litigation in civil proceedings' sets out details of the new expense descriptions on LAMS that will allow practitioners to
Enabling Access to Justice Division (EAJD) within the Department of Justice (DoJ) are interested in evaluating the effectiveness of mediation in legally aided disputes within non-family civil proceedings and have provided evaluation forms for participants to provide feedback.
LSANI general authority - deployment of mediators in legally aided non-family intra-litigation civil proceedings
The Legal Services Agency Northern Ireland (LSANI) advises practitioners of the introduction of a General Authority (GA) under Regulation 37 (4) of the Civil Legal Services (General) Regulations (NI) 2015.