Information about DOJ responsibility in relation to policing. Information relating to the operation of the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) is available on the PSNI website.
- Policing in Northern Ireland
- PACE Codes of Practice
- Organised crime
- Police Pension Scheme Advisory Board
- Carriage of Explosives
- Codes of Practice issued under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Independent Medical Referee Services
- Amendments to Firearms Legislation
- National Crime Agency: Proposals for operation in Northern Ireland
- Policing Policy and Strategy Division (PPSD)
Related to Policing
Most recent publications
Most recent news items
Access to information
How to request information from the Department of Justice including Freedom of Information (FOI) and the use of our Publication Scheme.