Occupational Health Practitioners have been appointed to act as IMR to consider all medical appeals in respect of ill health and injury on duty applications.
The Department of Justice (DoJ) has put in place revised arrangements for the provision of the Independent Medical Referee (IMR) services with effect from 1st September 2018.
- Amendments to Firearms Legislation
- Carriage of Explosives
- Codes of Practice issued under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- National Crime Agency: Proposals for operation in Northern Ireland
- PACE Codes of Practice
- Police Pension Scheme Advisory Board
- Policing in Northern Ireland
- Policing Policy and Strategy Division (PPSD)