Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (57) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (27) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (178) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (88) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Corporate reports (63) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (6) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (11) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (74) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (33) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (217) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (86) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (290) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (18) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (57) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (30) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (5) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (64) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (39) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (122) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (10) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (168) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Courts and Tribunals (109) Apply Courts and Tribunals filter
- COVID-19 latest updates (20) Apply COVID-19 latest updates filter
- Forensic science (27) Apply Forensic science filter
- Justice and the law (235) Apply Justice and the law filter
- Legal aid (344) Apply Legal aid filter
- Policing and community safety (264) Apply Policing and community safety filter
- Prisons (328) Apply Prisons filter
- Statistics and Research (206) Apply Statistics and Research filter
- Youth justice (104) Apply Youth justice filter
- 2023 (48) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (135) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (152) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (160) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (157) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (116) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (137) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (135) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (179) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (106) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (64) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (51) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (23) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (3) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (4) Apply 2008 filter
- 2006 (1) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (1) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (1) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (1) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (2) Apply 2002 filter
Tribunal Reform Future administration and structure of tribunals in Northern Ireland: Summary of responses
This paper provides a summary of the responses received to the consultation paper ‘Future Administration and Structure of Tribunals in Northern Ireland - Consultative Document’ published by the Department on 25 January 2013.
A summary of the Agency's performance against business plan targets for the year including financial performance against budget.
The purpose of this Business Plan is to translate the priorities, as set by the Minister, into a set of objectives and targets for the Department and set out how we will continue to take these forward and deliver on them in 2013/14.
This Newsletter provides an update on changes within AccessNI.
Rankings, band averages and total payments made to solicitors and barristers.
Chief Executive’s summary, organisational chart, management commentary, operating review, remuneration report, statement of agency’s and Chief Executive’s responsibilities, governance statement, certificate and report of the Comptroller and Auditor General fo
Justice Minister David Ford addressed the Police Federation Conference on the 5 June 2013. In his speech the Minister outlined how it is not fair or reasonable to expect PSNI officers to fill the void left within our community by failure to agree.
The number of items confiscated from prison cells from May 2012 to May 2013.
This report presents the findings of the 2012 stakeholders survey carried out on behalf of the Youth Justice Agency by NISRA.
Criminal Justice Board action plan on the use of early guilty pleas in the criminal justice system in Northern Ireland
The Criminal Justice Board has agreed an Action Plan, which has been endorsed by the Minister of Justice, in response to the Criminal Justice Inspection (NI) Report: "The Use of Early Guilty Pleas in the Criminal Justice System in Northern Ireland".
R&S Bulletin 4/2013: Views on alcohol and drug related Issues: Findings from the September 2012 Northern Ireland Omnibus survey
The findings provide information to assist in measuring progress with two Northern Ireland Executive strategies: (i) Building Safer, Shared and Confident Communities – A Community Safety Strategy for Northern Ireland 2012-2017 and (ii) the New Strategic Direction for Alc
The focus on reducing offending is central to much of the reform and modernisation being taken forward by the Department of Justice and links directly to wider work being progressed across Government.
A Corporate Plan and Business plan is published by the Youth Justice Agency. The Corporate Plan usually covers a period of 3 years and sets out the strategic context within which the Agency will develop its services.
Consultation feedback from stakeholders on the Youth Justice Agency's draft approach of community engagement.
Consultation feedback from stakeholders on the Youth Justice Agency's draft Corporate Plan 2013-16.
In March 2013, the Lord Chief Justice in England and Wales proposed to the Lord Chancellor that there be a “moratorium”, which would protect the position of potential claimants without requiring them to present their claims.
Making a difference: improving access to justice for victims and witnesses of crime - summary of consultation responses
The Department of Justice (DOJ), together with its statutory and voluntary sector partners represented on the Victim and Witness Steering Group is developing a new five year strategy for victims and witnesses of crime.
This bulletin documents the results from the organised crime module in the January 2013 Northern Ireland Omnibus Survey.
This Charter outlines Youth Justice Agency commitment to victims of crime committed by young people who we are working with.
This circular sets out how AccessNI will consider applications for Enhanced checks in respect of volunteers from 3 May 2013.