The Department of Justice and the Northern Ireland Policing Board have formed a Joint Committee and work together to set the strategic direction for the partnerships and to assess their effectiveness and confidence within the community.
Effectiveness Annual Reports
The Joint Committee provides funding to each Council for the establishment and running of PCSPs.
Each of the partnerships comprises political representatives, publically-appointed independent members and designated statutory organisations that play a role in tackling crime and anti-social behaviour.
- Code of practice appointment - independent members to pcsp and dpcsp
- Code of practice for the exercise and functions by policing and community safty partnerships
- Policing and community safety partnership planning guidance
- Minutes of the policing and community safety partnership joint committee meetings
- Inpartnership newsletters
- PCSP best practice case studies
There are 11 PCSPs across Northern Ireland, one working in each council district. Further information visit PCSP website.