Note: As a result of the pandemic, interviews for the 2020/21 survey year were carried out via telephone (traditionally interviews were conducted face-to-face). Results from the 2020/21 survey, referred to as the NI Safe Community Telephone Survey, can be found at the link below entitled ‘Northern Ireland Safe Community Telephone Survey 2020-21’. Updates on the impact of the pandemic on the survey can be found at the User Documentation link below, within the Consultations Updates and Methodology section.
Contact us to provide feedback, ask a question or add your details to our mailing list.
- About the Northern Ireland Safe Community Survey
- Cyber Crime
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Misuse
- Electronic Monitoring
- Experience of Crime
- Night Time Economy
- Northern Ireland Safe Community Telephone Survey 2020-21
- Perceptions of Crime
- Perceptions of Policing, Justice and Anti-Social Behaviour
- Perceptions of Policing, Justice and Organised Crime
- Perceptions of Policing and Justice
- Perceptions of the Youth Justice Agency
- User Documentation