Decree Absolute Search Application

Date published: 30 November 2017

Last updated: 02 November 2023

If you require a copy of a Decree Absolute, and you do not have the case reference number, you are required to make application to the Matrimonial Office to have a search carried out to establish if a Decree Absolute was granted in the case.

Back to top