The Northern Ireland Courts and Tribunals Service and the Office of the Lord Chief Justice have become aware that an individual who was in Craigavon courthouse yesterday has tested positive for Covid-19.
In line with the public health advice, we have decided to relocate all business in Courtroom Three to Dungannon as a precautionary measure to enable cleaning and disinfection, in line with the PHA guidance. Contact with staff was limited, as much of the business was being conducted remotely. Social distancing measures were also in place yesterday to minimise the risk of infection. Staff are nevertheless being advised in line with the PHA guidance. Members of the public who are required to appear in person today in courtroom three should contact Craigavon Court office or go to Dungannon Court.
Notes to editors:
1. Media enquiries should be directed to the Department of Justice Press Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours’ service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted out of hours on 028 9037 8110.
- Competition launched for Non-Executive Board members 15 April 2021
- LSA end of financial year 2020-2021 - payment key messages for legal suppliers 08 April 2021
- Key messages for legal aid suppliers - March 2021 08 April 2021
- Long: Violence must stop before lives are lost 06 April 2021