The Board consists of:
- Acting Chief Executive, Peter Luney (who chairs the Board);
- Head of Court Operations, Elaine Topping;
- Acting Head of Tribunals and Enforcement, Jim Coffey;
- Head of Corporate Services, Sharon Hetherington;
- a Department of Justice (DoJ) representative, David A Lavery CB; and
- two independent members, Graham Dalton and Nicole Lappin.
Members of the Judiciary, nominated by the Lord Chief Justice, also attend the Board meetings. The judicial representation consists of:
- The Right Honourable Lord Justice Deeny;
- His Honour Judge McFarland, Recorder of Belfast;
- District Judge (Magistrates’ Courts) Bagnall, Presiding District Judge (Magistrates’ Courts); and
- Mr John Duffy, President of the Appeals Tribunal.