Justice Minister Claire Sugden has launched a campaign to recruit Consultant Forensic Pathologists for the State Pathologist’s Department.
Justice Minister Claire Sugden said “This is an exciting opportunity to play a vital role in Northern Ireland’s justice system and join a forensic pathology service which is internationally renowned.”
The State Pathologist’s Department (SPD) serves the citizens of Northern Ireland by providing an independent forensic pathology service to the coroners and Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI).
Applications are sought from qualified consultants who believe they can bring the necessary experience, professionalism and knowledge to this post.
Minister Sugden concluded: “I would encourage any eligible Forensic Pathologist to take up this opportunity to apply for a position within this world class service.”
Notes to editors:
- For information enquiries about either role, please contact Dr Lisbeth van Cauwenberghe via Lisbeth.VanCauwenberghe@perrettlaver.com or +44 (0) 207 340 6200. To apply or download further details of this appointment please visit Perrett Laver website quoting reference number:2298.
- The deadline for applications is 09.00 GMT on Friday 5th August 2016.
- The Department of Justice is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- All media enquiries should be directed to the Department of Justice Press Office 028 9052 6139. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via page number 07699 715440 and your call will be returned.
- Perceptions of Crime: Findings from the 2017/18 Northern Ireland Crime Survey 14 February 2019
- Consultation launched on management of minors’ and patients’ funds by courts 13 February 2019
- Spring arrives early at Hydebank with birth of kid goats 12 February 2019
- 50 projects to benefit from Assets Recovery Community Scheme 11 February 2019