Justice Minister Claire Sugden has launched a campaign to recruit Consultant Forensic Pathologists for the State Pathologist’s Department.
Justice Minister Claire Sugden said “This is an exciting opportunity to play a vital role in Northern Ireland’s justice system and join a forensic pathology service which is internationally renowned.”
The State Pathologist’s Department (SPD) serves the citizens of Northern Ireland by providing an independent forensic pathology service to the coroners and Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI).
Applications are sought from qualified consultants who believe they can bring the necessary experience, professionalism and knowledge to this post.
Minister Sugden concluded: “I would encourage any eligible Forensic Pathologist to take up this opportunity to apply for a position within this world class service.”
Notes to editors:
- For information enquiries about either role, please contact Dr Lisbeth van Cauwenberghe via Lisbeth.VanCauwenberghe@perrettlaver.com or +44 (0) 207 340 6200. To apply or download further details of this appointment please visit Perrett Laver website quoting reference number:2298.
- The deadline for applications is 09.00 GMT on Friday 5th August 2016.
- The Department of Justice is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- All media enquiries should be directed to the Department of Justice Press Office 028 9052 6139. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via page number 07699 715440 and your call will be returned.
- Justice Minister Naomi Long has welcomed moves to ease restrictions on visiting prisons 22 April 2021
- Long: Reckless attack could have had devastating consequences 20 April 2021
- Competition launched for Non-Executive Board members 15 April 2021
- Key messages for legal aid suppliers - March 2021 08 April 2021