Justice Minister Claire Sugden has launched a campaign to recruit Consultant Forensic Pathologists for the State Pathologist’s Department.
Justice Minister Claire Sugden said “This is an exciting opportunity to play a vital role in Northern Ireland’s justice system and join a forensic pathology service which is internationally renowned.”
The State Pathologist’s Department (SPD) serves the citizens of Northern Ireland by providing an independent forensic pathology service to the coroners and Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI).
Applications are sought from qualified consultants who believe they can bring the necessary experience, professionalism and knowledge to this post.
Minister Sugden concluded: “I would encourage any eligible Forensic Pathologist to take up this opportunity to apply for a position within this world class service.”
Notes to editors:
- For information enquiries about either role, please contact Dr Lisbeth van Cauwenberghe via Lisbeth.VanCauwenberghe@perrettlaver.com or +44 (0) 207 340 6200. To apply or download further details of this appointment please visit Perrett Laver website quoting reference number:2298.
- The deadline for applications is 09.00 GMT on Friday 5th August 2016.
- The Department of Justice is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- All media enquiries should be directed to the Department of Justice Press Office 028 9052 6139. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via page number 07699 715440 and your call will be returned.
- Long introduces protection from Stalking Bill 18 January 2021
- Long welcomes new domestic abuse legislation 18 January 2021
- Long welcomes first hearing at Nightingale venue to support courts and tribunals 18 January 2021
- Competition for Independent Assessor of PSNI Recruitment Vetting launched 15 January 2021