The Lord Chief Justice has made the following directions in relation to the listing of court business which was due to be dealt with at Bishop Street Courthouse on Monday 21 January 2019:
1. In relation to Crown Court business involving trials and juries, these matters have been adjourned until Tuesday 22 January at Bishop Street. All jurors who were due to attend Bishop Street Courthouse on Monday 21 January 2019 should not attend on that date but should attend instead on Tuesday 22 January 2019.
2. All other Crown Court business (non-trial or jury business) will now be dealt with at Coleraine Courthouse on Monday 21 January.
3. The Magistrate’s Courts business listed for Bishop Street will now be dealt with at Strabane Court No 1 on Monday 21 January.
4. The County Court Equity business listed for Bishop Street will now be dealt with at Strabane Court No 2 on Monday 21 January.
There will be no court office services available at Bishop Street Courthouse on Monday 21 January 2019. For further details about updated court lists visit the courts website
Notes to editors:
1. If you have any queries relating to this matter, please contact
0300 200 7812 during normal office hours.
2. Out of hours media queries to the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Perceptions of Crime: Findings from the 2017/18 Northern Ireland Crime Survey 14 February 2019
- Consultation launched on management of minors’ and patients’ funds by courts 13 February 2019
- Spring arrives early at Hydebank with birth of kid goats 12 February 2019
- 50 projects to benefit from Assets Recovery Community Scheme 11 February 2019