The Lord Chief Justice has made the following directions in relation to the listing of court business which was due to be dealt with at Bishop Street Courthouse on Monday 21 January 2019:
1. In relation to Crown Court business involving trials and juries, these matters have been adjourned until Tuesday 22 January at Bishop Street. All jurors who were due to attend Bishop Street Courthouse on Monday 21 January 2019 should not attend on that date but should attend instead on Tuesday 22 January 2019.
2. All other Crown Court business (non-trial or jury business) will now be dealt with at Coleraine Courthouse on Monday 21 January.
3. The Magistrate’s Courts business listed for Bishop Street will now be dealt with at Strabane Court No 1 on Monday 21 January.
4. The County Court Equity business listed for Bishop Street will now be dealt with at Strabane Court No 2 on Monday 21 January.
There will be no court office services available at Bishop Street Courthouse on Monday 21 January 2019. For further details about updated court lists visit the courts website
Notes to editors:
1. If you have any queries relating to this matter, please contact
0300 200 7812 during normal office hours.
2. Out of hours media queries to the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Northern Ireland Modern Slavery Strategy 2019 – 2020 published 18 April 2019
- New Independent Monitoring Board members appointed 11 April 2019
- Appointment of Civil Legal Services Appeal Panels 29 March 2019
- Appointment of Independent Reviewer of Criminal Record Certificates 29 March 2019