Justice Minister David Ford has launched a campaign to recruit a new State Pathologist and a Consultant Forensic Pathologist.
Justice Minister David Ford said: “Due to retirements we have vacancies for the State Pathologist and a Forensic Pathologist. I am launching a recruitment campaign to fill the positions. This is an exciting opportunity for suitably qualified forensic pathologists to join a Department which provides an independent forensic pathology service to the justice system and the citizens of Northern Ireland.
“The forensic pathology service here is of international renown. I would encourage any eligible Forensic Pathologist to express an interest and find out more about the world class service operating in this region.
Applications are sought from suitably qualified consultants who believe they can bring the necessary experience, professionalism and knowledge to these posts.
Notes to editors:
For informal enquiries about either role, please contact Dr Goran Gregorovic via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 340 6200. Apply or download further details of these appointments. Please note the relevant reference numbers below:
- State Pathologist: 2297
- Consultant Forensic Pathologist: 2298
2. The deadline for applications is 09.00 GMT on Friday 4 December 2015.
3. The Department of Justice is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
4. All media enquiries should be directed to the Department of Justice Press Office 028 9052 6139. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07699 715440 and your call will be returned.
- First Time Entrants to the Justice System in Northern Ireland 2017/18’ published today 26 June 2019
- Competition launched for an Independent Chairperson to NI Search and Rescue Practioner Group 13 June 2019
- New Board member appointed to the Northern Ireland Police Fund 10 June 2019
- Department of Justice appoints new Prisoner Ombudsman 09 June 2019