Justice Minister David Ford has launched a campaign to recruit a new State Pathologist and a Consultant Forensic Pathologist.
Justice Minister David Ford said: “Due to retirements we have vacancies for the State Pathologist and a Forensic Pathologist. I am launching a recruitment campaign to fill the positions. This is an exciting opportunity for suitably qualified forensic pathologists to join a Department which provides an independent forensic pathology service to the justice system and the citizens of Northern Ireland.
“The forensic pathology service here is of international renown. I would encourage any eligible Forensic Pathologist to express an interest and find out more about the world class service operating in this region.
Applications are sought from suitably qualified consultants who believe they can bring the necessary experience, professionalism and knowledge to these posts.
Notes to editors:
For informal enquiries about either role, please contact Dr Goran Gregorovic via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 340 6200. Apply or download further details of these appointments. Please note the relevant reference numbers below:
- State Pathologist: 2297
- Consultant Forensic Pathologist: 2298
2. The deadline for applications is 09.00 GMT on Friday 4 December 2015.
3. The Department of Justice is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
4. All media enquiries should be directed to the Department of Justice Press Office 028 9052 6139. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07699 715440 and your call will be returned.
- New Independent Chair appointed to Northern Ireland Search and Rescue Group 12 September 2019
- Case Processing Time for Criminal Cases dealt with at Courts in Northern Ireland 2018/19 published today. 04 September 2019
- Appointed Person under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 12 August 2019
- Department of Justice secures £200,000 for voluntary search and rescue groups 08 August 2019