Legal aid FAQs - amendments to certificates

Q1.   I have a limited certificate and I now need to do further work. How do I get the limitation uplifted?

You should submit an amendment request on LAMS and select further limitation or full certificate as the secondary type. Please provide us with as much information as possible. If you are seeking an uplift to a limitation, please provide us with evidence that you have exhausted the current limitation.

For guidance on how to submit an amendment request in LAMS, refer to Section 19.0 of the LAMS Supplier Manual.

Back to top