Please note that the public consultation on proposed changes in the methodology used to report on the numbers of orders made in Children Order Courts has now closed.
For further information and to view more useful documents visit our useful documents publications at NICTS useful documents section
- Revision to Judicial Statistics 2015 & Judicial Statistics 2016
- Revision to High Court Bulletin April to June 2017
- Revision to Final Orders Made at the Application Level April 2017-2014
- Revision to Interim Orders Made at the Application Level April 2007-2014
- Revision to Own Motion Orders Made at the Applicatiopn Level April 2007-2014
- Revision to Queens Bench Writs Set Down 2010-2016
- Revision Notices’ under the title ‘Revisions to EJO Repossessions completed 2007 to 2012
Use the links below to view our statistical bulletins.
- Magistrate's Court Bulletins
- County Court Bulletins
- Crown Court Bulletins
- High Court Bulletins
- Children's Order Bulletins
- Judicial Statistics
- Mortgages: Action for Possession
Breach of the Code of Practice for Statistics
Prior to publication, an overview of the Mortgages Bulletin, High Court Bulletin and County Court Bulletin for the October to December 2018 quarter, was shared in error with three senior officials not on the agreed pre-release access list, contrary to Practice T3.4 of the code.
Prior to publication, an overview of the Crown Court Bulletin and Magistrates’ Court Bulletin for the January to March 2019 quarter, was shared in error with a senior official not on the agreed pre-release access list, contrary to Practice T3.4 of the code.